HHBrown is a large shoe company that has been in business since 1883. We are owned by Berkshire Hathaway and specialize in Women's and Men's casual shoes but have brands in almost every shoe category from Work Boots to High Fashion.
Come join us for the first shoe Hack-a-thon and find a way to disrupt the the shoe and fashion industry with your HACKS!
We will provide you with the API + Food and cant wait to see your hack!!
- 8:00am-9:00am - Registration
- 9:00am-9:30am - Introduction
- 9:30am-10:00am - Team Pitches/Formation
- 10:00am-6:00pm - HACKING + LUNCH + SNACKS
- 6:00pm-7:00pm - Presentations and refreshments
- Prizes and Awards will follow
- Max team size: 5
- Mobile/Web App
$4,500 in prizes
Best Overall App
Best Smartphone App
Best Web App
Best Use of API
Free Pair of shoes for each team member
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
CIO/VP - HHBrown shoe company
VP/GM - HHBrown shoe company - Vision Retailing
GDG - Chief Organizer
CTO - Intrepid Pursuits
Lead Designer - Intrepid Pursuits
Senior Manager for Big Data and Technology Initiatives - Mass Technology Collaborative